Fan Made Videos
Satisfied Customer Home Videos
Here at Lang BBQ Smokers®, it brings us great pride to see satisfied customers enjoying their smoker cookers. From testimonials, to photos, to stories shared on our social media sites, we know that Lang BBQ Smokers® owners are happy BBQers. But now you have a chance to show us and the Lang BBQ Smokers® community your passion as well as some skills. We have created a new YouTube channel dedicated to your videos. Fan made videos of those cooking up some good BBQ on their Lang BBQ Smokers®, as well as their Lang BBQ Smokers® Chargrills! Show us and the world your patronage!
Celebrities & Professional Chefs love our smoker cookers too!
We have received testimonials, videos, and photos from celebrities and other big names who have ordered from Lang BBQ Smokers®! From professional cooks and chefs, to celebrites of all sorts- they love our smoker cookers! Whether your competing, to serving up delicious BBQ at your restuarant or food truck, to just entertaining in your backyard; Lang BBQ Smokers® is a sure choice for all sorts of people.
We want your video(s) to be as good as that Lang BBQ Smokers® smoker cooker you are using and want to talk about and show us. Here are couple of pointers to making better videos.
- Keep them short. Under 5 minutes is best.
- Make sure the person and the smoker cooker are inside the range of the view finder. No long distant interviews, please!
- We all want to understand what you are showing us, so talk slow and point on things that we can see.
- When you move around the smoker cooker, it may be better to stop the camera, position yourself and then start again.
- And the most important thing you can do is GET THAT PRODUCT SHOT! Let us see what you cooked so we can all enjoy it.
- If you use music, use your own original music, DO NOT USE any copyrighted music from another artist or Lang BBQ Smokers® Manufacturing may be sued.
- If possible, use a tripod
- Remember that the further away you are from the camcorder, the lower your voice (audio) sounds. Be sure you are being recorded close enough so your audience can hear you.
Have fun and send us what you got.
Send us your video!
Fill out the form below. You can send us your video one of two ways, by mail on a CD/DVD, or if your video is already up on your YouTube, send us the URL to that video.
* indicates a required field.