*If picked up at the factory
Hybrid Deluxe Patio
CALL TO ORDER
1-800-462-4629 or 912-462-6146
Individual Family Smoker Cooker, Warmer, and Chargrill Hybrid on Patio Cart. Great for families, entertaining, competitions, and commercial use.
- L x H x W: 164" x 73" x 52"
- Weight: 900 lbs
- Bottom (2) Racks: 22 1/4" x 42 1/2"
- Upper Rack: 13 1/2" x 33 1/2"
- Chargrill: 30"
- Warmer Box: 2 Racks 9" x 15"
- Firebox: 18" x 18"
- Gauges: 2
The 48" smoker cooker has 10 cubic feet of cooking space and hold approximately 70-80 pounds of food with room to spare. This size allows for a whole piglet (approximately 35-45 pounds) to be smoked. Approximately 8-10 full racks of ribs can be smoked at a time.
The Deluxe warmer box provides additional slow cooking capacity. Additional barbecuing space with built in 30" charcoal grill.
Available Upon Request
- No frame version for mounting in outdoor kitchen or a permanent BBQ pit at discounted price ($200 off price).
- Left Handed Model.
- Skids ($200 additional)
- Stainless steel racks (additional price)
- Talk to us about customizing your Lang to your own needs.
Features of this model
- Stick burner smoker cooker
- Charcoal BBQ grill
- Deluxe warmer box with 2 racks
- Folding prep area
- Wagon wheel cart
- (4) 12" Wagon wheels
- Swivel front axel
Standard Features on Lang BBQ Smokers ®
- Original Reverse Flow Design: Stick burner smoker cooker heat baffle design with fire box. You can control the smoke and cook with clean heat.
- Offset Firebox: Uses wood, pellets, and charcoal according to your taste.
- Strong All-Welded body: Construction from 1/4" rolled steel is designed to maintain even cooking temperature for consistent, superb results. NO assembly required.
- Handles: 3/8" thick strongback design.
- Sliding Upper Rack: Upper rack in all models is sliding.
- Cooking Racks: Heavy mesh racks for level, even heat cooking, removable bottom racks and sliding upper racks.
- Drip Pans: 1/4" plate drip, grease pan, all welded 3 piece construction.
- Grates: Flat expanded metal grates, square tubing frames prevent warping.
- Tires and Wheels: All tires and wheels are heavy duty.
Shipping or Picking Up
your new Lang BBQ Smokers® smoker cooker at our Georgia factory location. If you need shipping arrangements you can request a shipping quote.
Need a Shipping Quote?
Pricing DOES NOT include F.O.B. (Freight on Board). Be informed before you buy, click here for your FREE shipping quote
. Smoker Cookers ships shrink wrapped on a small skid
All mobile trailed BBQ Smokers come with VIN and Title
Make sure if you’re in the market to purchase a BBQ Smoker you purchase from a reputable company that is certified to issue VIN's and Titles
Lang BBQ Smokers® 48" Hybrid Deluxe Patio units are in stock and available for your next BBQ!
Due to large demands in spring, please order 2-3 weeks in advance.
A 7% Georgia sales taxes due unless otherwise exempt. All items must be paid for prior to shipment. We accept Visa and Mastercard as well as checks sent to our P.O. Box 547 Nahunta, GA 31553.
Financing is available!
to learn more.
Be sure to keep cookers away from the sides of structures, no closer than one foot. Use fire retardant materials every were you can or place "a stove pad type material" in the and around the fire box areas when near structures.
Ready to order yours today?
Click to begin ordering online
with our safe
CALL TO ORDER