*If picked up at the factory
CALL TO ORDER
1-800-462-4629 or 912-462-6146
Competitive Smoker Cooker and Warmer on a complete rig ready to finish and fit with appliances. Excellent for commercial use.
- L x H x W:
- Bottom (3) Racks: 71 1/2" x 28"
- Upper Rack: 53 1/2" x 27"
- Warmer Box: 13" x 21"
- Firebox: 24" x 24"
- Gauges: 2
The 84" smoker cooker has 22 cubic feet of cooking space and hold approximately 320 pounds of food with room to spare. This size allows for a whole pig (approximately 160-180 pounds) to be smoked. Approximately 35 full racks of ribs can be smoked at a time.
The Deluxe warmer box provides additional slow cooking capacity.
Available Upon Request
- Left Handed Model.
- Without Warmer Box for discounted price
- Stainless steel racks (additional price)
- Tandems are highly customizable being they are on a complete rig and ready to be finished. Talk to us about customizing your Lang to your own needs.
Features of this model
- Stick burner smoker cooker
- Deluxe warmer box with 3 racks
- Folding prep area
- Front and back doors
- Tandem trailer truck bed
- Built into rig, ready to finish
- Add your own log cabin-type siding and youe oqn colored roof. A concessionaire's dream!
- Jumbo firebox with four-way dampers
Standard Features on Lang BBQ Smokers ®
- Original Reverse Flow Design: Stick burner smoker cooker heat baffle design with fire box. You can control the smoke and cook with clean heat.
- Offset Firebox: Uses wood, pellets, and charcoal according to your taste.
- Strong All-Welded body: Construction from 1/4" rolled steel is designed to maintain even cooking temperature for consistent, superb results. NO assembly required.
- Handles: 3/8" thick strongback design.
- Sliding Upper Rack: Upper rack in all models is sliding.
- Cooking Racks: Heavy mesh racks for level, even heat cooking, removable bottom racks and sliding upper racks.
- Drip Pans: 1/4" plate drip, grease pan, all welded 3 piece construction.
- Grates: Flat expanded metal grates, square tubing frames prevent warping.
- Tires and Wheels: All tires and wheels are heavy duty.
Shipping or Picking Up
your new Lang BBQ Smokers® smoker cooker at our Georgia factory location. If you need shipping arrangements you can request a shipping quote.
Need a Shipping Quote?
Pricing DOES NOT include F.O.B. (Freight on Board). Be informed before you buy, click here for your FREE shipping quote
. Smoker Cookers ships shrink wrapped on a small skid
All mobile trailed BBQ Smokers come with VIN and Title
Make sure if you’re in the market to purchase a BBQ Smoker you purchase from a reputable company that is certified to issue VIN's and Titles
Lang BBQ Smokers® 84" Tandem Deluxe units are in stock and available for your next BBQ!
Due to large demands in spring, please order 2-3 weeks in advance.
A 7% Georgia sales taxes due unless otherwise exempt. All items must be paid for prior to shipment. We accept Visa and Mastercard as well as checks sent to our P.O. Box 547 Nahunta, GA 31553.
Financing is available!
to learn more.
Be sure to keep cookers away from the sides of structures, no closer than one foot. Use fire retardant materials every were you can or place "a stove pad type material" in the and around the fire box areas when near structures.
Ready to order yours today?
Click to begin ordering online
with our safe
CALL TO ORDER